And just then, while Bathsheba was still speaking with the king, Nathan the prophet arrived.
Cross References2 Samuel 7:2
he said to Nathan the prophet, "Here I am, living in a house of cedar, while the ark of God remains in a tent."
1 Kings 1:21
Otherwise, when my lord the king rests with his fathers, I and my son Solomon will be counted as criminals."
1 Kings 1:23
So the king was told, "Nathan the prophet is here." And Nathan went before the king and bowed facedown to him.
Chapter Outline1. Abishag cherishes David in his extreme age
5. Adonijah, David's darling, usurps the kingdom
11. By the council of Nathan
15. Bathsheba moves the king
22. And Nathan seconds her
28. David renews his oath to Bathsheba
32. Solomon, by David's appointment,
38. being anointed king by Zadok and Nathan, the people triumph
41. Jonathan bringing the news, Adonijah's guests fly
50. Adonijah, flying to the horns of the altar, is dismissed by Solomon
Jump to PreviousArrived Nathan Prophet Speaking Talked Talking
Jump to NextArrived Nathan Prophet Speaking Talked Talking
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Links1 Kings 1:22 NIV
1 Kings 1:22 NLT
1 Kings 1:22 ESV
1 Kings 1:22 NASB
1 Kings 1:22 KJV
1 Kings 1:22 Bible Apps
1 Kings 1:22 Parallel
1 Kings 1:22 Biblia Paralela
1 Kings 1:22 Chinese Bible
1 Kings 1:22 French Bible
1 Kings 1:22 German Bible
1 Kings 1:22 Commentaries