And the king of Israel replied, "Just as you say, my lord the king: I am yours, along with all that I have."
Cross References1 Kings 20:3
saying, "This is what Ben-hadad says: 'Your silver and gold are mine, and your best wives and children are mine!'"
1 Kings 20:5
The messengers came back and said, "This is what Ben-hadad says: 'I have sent to you to demand your silver, your gold, your wives, and your children.
2 Kings 10:5
So the palace administrator, the overseer of the city, the elders, and the guardians sent a message to Jehu: "We are your servants, and we will do whatever you say. We will not make anyone king. Do whatever is good in your sight."
Chapter Outline1. Ben-Hadad, not content with Ahab's homage, besieges Samaria
13. By the direction of a prophet, the Syrians are slain
22. As the prophet forewarned Ahab, the Syrians come against him in Aphek
28. By the word of the prophet, and God's judgment, the Syrians are smitten again
31. The Syrians submit; Ahab sends Ben-Hadad away with a covenant
35. The prophet, under the parable of a prisoner,
39. making Ahab judge himself, denounces God's judgment against him
Jump to PreviousIsrael Word
Jump to NextIsrael Word
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
I am thine
1 Samuel 13:6, 7
2 Kings 18:14-16
Links1 Kings 20:4 NIV
1 Kings 20:4 NLT
1 Kings 20:4 ESV
1 Kings 20:4 NASB
1 Kings 20:4 KJV
1 Kings 20:4 Bible Apps
1 Kings 20:4 Parallel
1 Kings 20:4 Biblia Paralela
1 Kings 20:4 Chinese Bible
1 Kings 20:4 French Bible
1 Kings 20:4 German Bible
1 Kings 20:4 Commentaries