As for the rest of the acts of Pekah, along with all his accomplishments, they are indeed written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel.
Cross References2 Kings 15:30
Then Hoshea son of Elah led a conspiracy against Pekah son of Remaliah. In the twentieth year of the reign of Jotham son of Uzziah, Hoshea attacked Pekah, killed him, and became king in his place.
2 Kings 15:32
In the second year of the reign of Pekah son of Remaliah over Israel, Jotham son of Uzziah became king of Judah.
Chapter Outline1. Azariah's good reign
5. He dying a leper, is succeeded by Jotham
8. Zachariah the last of Jehu's generation, reigning ill, is slain by Shallum
13. Shallum, reigning a month, is slain by Nenahem
16. Menahem strengthens himself by Pul
21. Pekahiah succeeds him
23. Pekahiah is slain by Pekah
27. Pekah is oppressed by Tiglath-pileser, and slain by Hoshea
32. Jotham's good reign
36. Ahaz succeeds him
Jump to PreviousActs Annals Book Chronicles Events History Israel Kings Matters Pekah Recorded Reign Rest Written
Jump to NextActs Annals Book Chronicles Events History Israel Kings Matters Pekah Recorded Reign Rest Written