So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus foretells his own death.
3. The rulers conspire against him.
6. The woman anoints his feet.
14. Judas bargains to betray him.
17. Jesus eats the Passover;
26. institutes his holy supper;
30. foretells the desertion of his disciples, and Peter's denial;
36. prays in the garden;
47. and being betrayed by a kiss,
57. is carried to Caiaphas,
69. and denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousAppointed Commanded Directed Disciples Jesus Passover Prepared Ready
Jump to NextAppointed Commanded Directed Disciples Jesus Passover Prepared Ready
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Chronicles 35:10, 11
LinksMatthew 26:19 NIV
Matthew 26:19 NLT
Matthew 26:19 ESV
Matthew 26:19 NASB
Matthew 26:19 KJV
Matthew 26:19 Bible Apps
Matthew 26:19 Parallel
Matthew 26:19 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 26:19 Chinese Bible
Matthew 26:19 French Bible
Matthew 26:19 German Bible
Matthew 26:19 Commentaries