And all your children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of your children.
I. DIVINE TEACHING.
1. We all need Divine teaching.
2. We are all by nature opposed to it.
3. Divine teaching is promised.
II. ITS EFFECT. Peace, great peace. Learn —
1. Our relationship to God. "The children of Zion" are also children of God.
2. Our rightful privileges. Spiritual instruction and abiding peace.
(C. Clayton, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.