For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,…
I. A TRUE AND GRAPHIC OUTLINE OF DOCTRINE ESSENTIAL TO SALVATION.
1. How ancient the purpose of this grace.
2. How great and glorious its nature.
3. How benignant its design.
4. How unrestricted its manifestation.
II. A VIEW OF THOSE WORKS WHICH ACCOMPANY SALVATION.
1. Vigilant self-denial.
2. The right governance of the moral relations of life.
III. MOTIVES BY WHICH COMBINED FAITH AND OBEDIENCE MAY BE SUSTAINED AND ENFORCED.
1. The temporary nature of the discipline.
2. The self-sacrifice of Christ.
3. The future manifestation of Christ.
(Jas. Foster, B. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,