And there came to me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying…
I. COME HITHER AND SEE THE BRIDE AS THOU HAST NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE.
1. In the enjoyment of nearer communion.
2. Participating in the highest honours.
3. Possessing enlarged knowledge.
4. Entirely absorbed in contemplation of Him.
II. COME HITHER AND SEE THE BRIDE WHERE SHE NEVER WAS BEFORE.
1. Beyond the tempter's power.
2. Beyond the rags of poverty and the experience of famine.
3. Far removed from the darts of the enemy.
4. Away from the vineyard. Toil a thing of the past. The curse revoked.
III. COME HITHER, AND SEE THE BRIDE AS SHE HERSELF NEVER EXPECTED TO BE.
IV. COME HITHER, AND SEE HER AS SHE WAS DECREED TO BE.
V. COME HITHER, AND SEE HER AS SHE SHALL FOR EVER REMAIN.
1. Her Husband has paid her debts.
2. Her Husband is unchangeable.
3. No fear of divorce.
4. No fear of estrangement on her part.
5. No death.
VI. COME HITHER AND SEE HER AS SHE SHOULD NOW AIM TO BE.
(R A. Griffin.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.