And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.…
1. Chronology is given by God's Spirit. Special uses of it are in the Church.
2. Times and conditions of His Church God would have us know.
3. In the greatest desolations God hath raised some for His Church's good.
4. God extends the life of His saints as He bath use of them (ver. 28).
5. The longest life of saints wades through various conditions (ver. 29).
6. The longest living saint must die, yet like a saint, not fall as the wicked.
(G. Hughes, B. D.).
Parallel VersesKJV: And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.