And Moses and Aaron were brought again to Pharaoh: and he said to them, Go, serve the LORD your God: but who are they that shall go?…
1. Captious questions from the wicked are answered with plain answers by God's servants.
2. Faithfulness to God will not suffer His servants to hide His mind to the wicked.
3. God's instruments have encouragement from Him to deliver His demands to greatest powers.
4. Little ones as well as great must be carried along with the Church of God to their rest.
5. The Church's portion in this life as to outward estate God is pleased to have free as well as themselves, that they may comfortably serve Him therewith.
6. The Church's work after redemption is to serve Jehovah, or keep a feast to Him (ver. 9).
(G. Hughes, B. D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And Moses and Aaron were brought again unto Pharaoh: and he said unto them, Go, serve the LORD your God: but who are they that shall go?