And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning to the evening.…
1. God's providence joins work to sacrifice, and His servants do unite them.
2. The morrow brings its own work from God unto His servants, not every day the same.
3. God's substitutes are careful as to worship Him, so to do judgment to God's people.
4. Good rulers sit close to deal judgment to their people.
5. Providence puts hard work upon God's ministers sometimes, from morning to evening.
6. It is just to be unwearied in giving and receiving judgment when God calleth (ver. 13).
(G. Hughes, B. D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses sat to judge the people: and the people stood by Moses from the morning unto the evening.