Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
1. Greater than all the kingdoms of the world is the kingdom of God.
2. Amidst all the breaking up of human kingdoms men seek one that wilt abide.
3. This is a kingdom founded not by external might but by moral goodness.
4. The kingdom of God is God's first primeval thought.
5. The kingdom of God has made out a history.
6. The way of its coming is an inner, a spiritual, a moral one.
7. His kingdom comes in time till it will one day come gloriously in eternity.
Parallel VersesKJV: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.