1 Corinthians 15:8-11
And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.…
I. GRANTED TO PAUL.
1. It was real.
2. Necessary as a seal of apostleship.
3. Supplies additional and valuable evidence of the resurrection.
II. GRANTED UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
1. As to one born out of due time, after the other apostles.
2. Under unexpected circumstances.
3. Before his religious character was fully developed.
III. GRANTED FOR OUR INSTRUCTION.
1. As an example of special grace.
2. Requiring special gratitude and humility.
(J. Lyth, D.D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.