1 Corinthians 15:36-40
You fool, that which you sow is not quickened, except it die:…
I. JUSTLY SEVERE. "Thou fool." Because —
1. It is opposed to God and Divine truth.
2. Is based in ignorance and self-conceit.
II. SEVERELY JUST. Because —
1. It ignores the analogy between natural facts, and the higher purposes of God.
2. Cannot realise anything beyond the domain of natural sense.
3. Denies everything it cannot realise.
(J. Lyth, D.D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: