Brothers, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;…
I. THE GREAT OBJECT OF CHRISTIAN ZEAL.
1. The conversion of the sinner, i.e., a change in the —
2. The importance of conversion is seen when we remember that —
(1) Unconverted, the man's influence is evil;
(2) unconverted, he cannot enter heaven.
II. THE MEANS BY WHICH WE MAY ACCOMPLISH HIS.
1. The force of exhortation.
2. The management of your influence.
3. The power of example.
4. The importunity of prayer.
III. THE MOTIVES FOR ENGAGING IN THIS GREAT WORK.
1. Much evil shall be removed.
2. Much good shall be conferred.
3. Much joy shall be imparted.
Parallel VersesKJV: Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;