Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are that judge: for wherein you judge another, you condemn yourself…
I. BECAUSE —
1. He has a knowledge of his duty.
2. He was created with ability to perform it.
3. He knows the consequences of neglecting it.
4. He condemns others for doing what he does himself.
II. WHAT EVER BE —
1. The nation to which he belongs.
2. The profession he makes.
3. The privileges he enjoys.
4. The position he occupies.
(T. Robinson, D. D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.