Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
1. An angel, by his very nature, is a servant doing God's behest. It is a law of his being; with us it is an occasional thing.
2. They go from the immediate presence of God, hence their power and joy.
3. An angel's obedience is the obedience of a happy being. Obedience is the fruit of happiness.
4. It matters nothing to an angel what the work is which is given him to do.
5. The response to an order is always instant.
6. It is always primarily to Christ.
(J. Vaughan, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.