1 Corinthians 16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
I. THE CRIME SUPPOSED. Not to love Christ supremely is —
1. Unreasonable — He is supremely lovely.
2. Ungrateful — He has loved us.
3. Unjust — He has a right to our love.
II. THE PUNISHMENT THREATENED.
1. The punishment.
2. The time.
3. The certainty. Application —
(1) It is the duty of all men to love Christ.
(2) Christ knows those who love Him.
Parallel VersesKJV: If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.