Then Jesus went there, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.…
I. THE GREAT FAITH OF THIS WOMAN IS TO BE TRACED IN HER HUMBLE CONFESSION.
1. She confesses her misery when imploring the mercy of Christ.
2. She confesses her weakness when imploring the help of Christ.
3. She confesses her unworthiness by admitting the mission of Christ.
II. THE GREAT FAITH OF THIS WOMAN IS TO BE TRACED IN HER FERVENT PRAYER.
1. Mark her recognition of the character of Christ.
2. Her confidence in the power of Christ,
3. Her earnestness in seeking the aid of Christ.
III. THE GREAT FAITH OF THIS WOMAN IS TO BE DISCOVERED IN HER DETERMINED PERSEVERANCE.
1. Her faith overcame the difficulty of obtaining u personal interview with Christ.
2. It overcame the singularly apparent coldness of Christ.
3. It overcame the limitation of the usual ministrations of Christ.
Parallel VersesKJV: Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.