And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whoever will…
I. IN THE PROVISION HE HAS MADE FOR IT.
1. The provision is exquisitely suitable.
2. The provision is absolutely free.
II. IN THE PRESSING INVITATION TO THE PROVISION.
1. The Divine Spirit says "Come."
2. The Christian Church says "Come."
3. The mere hearer, is commanded to say "Come."
Parallel VersesKJV: And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.