And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
1. See the glory of God's wisdom in His contriving the way of our salvation by Jesus Christ.
2. The glory of His infinite love, mercy, and Divine goodness.
3. The glory of His infinite justice and holiness, in that His justice is as much exalted in and by Christ, as His love and mercy.Thus in respect of all the glorious attributes of God, the glory of God is in and by Jesus Christ revealed. Take the glory of God here, for His glory personally considered,
1. How doth the glory of God the Father shine forth herein, or what revelation is there of it in the gospel!
2. How is the glory of God the Son revealed also!
3. How is the glory of God the Holy Ghost likewise revealed and magnified! And all this is done and displayed in Jesus Christ the Mediator. And all flesh shall see it; that is, not the Jews only, but also the Gentiles, or all nations; i.e., some in all nations; nay, the whole world at last.
Parallel VersesKJV: And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.