Now I know that none of you among whom I have preached the kingdom will see my face again.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 4:23
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
They were especially grieved by his statement that they would never see his face again. Then they accompanied him to the ship.
Boldly and freely he proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.
Chapter Outline1. Paul goes to Macedonia, and thence to Troas.
7. He celebrates the Lord's supper, and preaches.
9. Eutychus having fallen down dead is raised to life.
13. Paul continues his travels;
17. and at Miletum he calls the elders together, tells them what shall befall to himself,
28. commits God's flock to them,
29. warns them of false teachers,
32. commends them to God,
36. prays with them, and departs.
Jump to PreviousConscious Face Kingdom Longer Preaching Proclaiming Reign
Jump to NextConscious Face Kingdom Longer Preaching Proclaiming Reign
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Matthew 4:17, 23
Matthew 13:19, 52
LinksActs 20:25 NIV
Acts 20:25 NLT
Acts 20:25 ESV
Acts 20:25 NASB
Acts 20:25 KJV
Acts 20:25 Bible Apps
Acts 20:25 Parallel
Acts 20:25 Biblia Paralela
Acts 20:25 Chinese Bible
Acts 20:25 French Bible
Acts 20:25 German Bible
Acts 20:25 Commentaries