Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Cross ReferencesEzekiel 33:22
Now the evening before the fugitive arrived, the hand of the LORD was upon me, and He opened my mouth before the man came to me in the morning. So my mouth was opened and I was no longer mute.
"Son of man, those living in the ruins in the land of Israel are saying, 'Abraham was only one man, yet he possessed the land. But we are many; surely the land has been given to us as a possession.'
Chapter Outline1. According to the duty of a watchman in warning the people
7. Ezekiel is admonished of his duty
10. God shows the justice of his ways toward the penitent and toward revolters
17. He maintains his justice
21. Upon the news of the taking of Jerusalem
25. he prophecies the desolation of the land
30. God's judgment upon the mockers of the prophets
Jump to PreviousWord
Jump to NextWord