And the man said: "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for out of man she was taken."
Cross ReferencesEphesians 5:28
In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church.
Then Laban declared, "You are indeed my own flesh and blood." After Jacob had stayed with him a month,
Chapter Outline1. The first Sabbath.
4. Further details concerning the manner of creation.
8. The planting of the garden of Eden, and its situation;
15. man is placed in it; and the tree of knowledge forbidden.
18. The animals are named by Adam.
21. The making of woman, and the institution of marriage.
Jump to PreviousAdam Bone Bones Flesh Last Proper Step Time
Jump to NextAdam Bone Bones Flesh Last Proper Step Time
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Samuel 5:1
2 Samuel 19:13
1 Corinthians 11:8, 9
1 Corinthians 11:8
LinksGenesis 2:23 NIV
Genesis 2:23 NLT
Genesis 2:23 ESV
Genesis 2:23 NASB
Genesis 2:23 KJV
Genesis 2:23 Bible Apps
Genesis 2:23 Parallel
Genesis 2:23 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 2:23 Chinese Bible
Genesis 2:23 French Bible
Genesis 2:23 German Bible
Genesis 2:23 Commentaries