"I do not have a demon," Jesus replied, "but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
Cross ReferencesJohn 7:20
"You have a demon," the crowd replied. "Who is trying to kill You?"
The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing that they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.
1 Corinthians 11:14
Doesn't nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,
1 Corinthians 15:43
It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus delivers the woman taken in adultery.
12. He declares himself the light of the world, and justifies his doctrine;
31. promises freedom to those who believe;
33. answers the Jews who boasted of Abraham;
48. answers their reviling, by showing his authority and dignity;
59. and slips away from those who would stone him.
Jump to PreviousContrary Demon Devil Dishonor Dishonour Evil Honor Honour Jesus Possessed Spirit
Jump to NextContrary Demon Devil Dishonor Dishonour Evil Honor Honour Jesus Possessed Spirit
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
I have not.
Proverbs 26:4, 5
1 Peter 2:23
John 13:31, 32
LinksJohn 8:49 NIV
John 8:49 NLT
John 8:49 ESV
John 8:49 NASB
John 8:49 KJV
John 8:49 Bible Apps
John 8:49 Parallel
John 8:49 Biblia Paralela
John 8:49 Chinese Bible
John 8:49 French Bible
John 8:49 German Bible
John 8:49 Commentaries