Then He said to another man, "Follow Me." "Lord," the man replied, "first let me go and bury my father."
Chapter Outline1. Jesus sends his apostles to work miracles, and to preach.
7. Herod desires to see Jesus.
10. The apostles return.
12. Jesus feeds five thousand;
18. inquires what opinion the world had of him; foretells his passion;
23. proposes to all the pattern of his patience.
28. The transfiguration.
37. He heals the lunatic;
43. again forewarns his disciples of his passion;
46. commends humility;
51. bids them to show mildness toward all, without desire of revenge.
57. Many would follow him, but upon conditions.
Jump to PreviousAllow Bury First Follow Following Honours Last Master Permit Sir Suffer
Jump to NextAllow Bury First Follow Following Honours Last Master Permit Sir Suffer
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Kings 19:20
Matthew 8:21, 22
LinksLuke 9:59 NIV
Luke 9:59 NLT
Luke 9:59 ESV
Luke 9:59 NASB
Luke 9:59 KJV
Luke 9:59 Bible Apps
Luke 9:59 Parallel
Luke 9:59 Biblia Paralela
Luke 9:59 Chinese Bible
Luke 9:59 French Bible
Luke 9:59 German Bible
Luke 9:59 Commentaries