In His name the nations will put their hope."
Cross ReferencesRomans 15:12
And once more, Isaiah says: "The root of Jesse will appear, One who will arise to rule over the Gentiles; in Him the Gentiles will put their hope."
Then a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute was brought to Jesus, and He healed the man so that he could speak and see.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus reproves the blindness of the Pharisees concerning the Sabbath,
3. by scripture,
9. by reason,
13. and by a miracle.
22. He heals a man possessed that was blind and mute;
24. and confronting the absurd charge of casting out demons by Beelzebub,
32. he shows that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall never be forgiven.
36. Account shall be made of idle words.
38. He rebukes the unfaithful, who seek after a sign,
46. and shows who is his brother, sister, and mother.
Jump to PreviousGentiles Hope Hopes Nations Rest Trust
Jump to NextGentiles Hope Hopes Nations Rest Trust
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Romans 15:12, 13
Ephesians 1:12, 13
LinksMatthew 12:21 NIV
Matthew 12:21 NLT
Matthew 12:21 ESV
Matthew 12:21 NASB
Matthew 12:21 KJV
Matthew 12:21 Bible Apps
Matthew 12:21 Parallel
Matthew 12:21 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 12:21 Chinese Bible
Matthew 12:21 French Bible
Matthew 12:21 German Bible
Matthew 12:21 Commentaries