In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
This passage is prophetic of the Messiah Ver. 23 is quoted in Romans 14:11, and applied to Christ.
I. Let us then attend to the assertion that "IN THE LORD SHALL THE SEED OF ISRAEL BE JUSTIFIED."
1. They are justified as it is through Him they obtain the forgiveness of their sins, and the acceptance of their persons in the sight of God.
2. As it is through Him they acquire a right to all the privileges of the children of God in a present and future state.
II. HOW WE OUGHT TO GLORY IN HIM BY WHOM WE ARE THUS JUSTIFIED.
1. By entertaining suitable affections towards our Divine Redeemer.
2. Those who glory in Christ must avow their regard to Him before the world, and particularly by a frequent and devout attendance on the ordinances of the Gospel.
3. We must glorify Him by an active and steady zeal to promote the interests of His kingdom.
4. The seed of Israel are to glorify Christ by their patience and constancy under all their afflictions, especially those that are endured for His sake.
(A. Hunter, D. D.).
Parallel VersesKJV: In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.