1 Corinthians 15:42-45
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:…
I. ITS SUBSTANCE.
1. Material and identical: that which is sown is raised, and not by any process but by the Word of God.
II. ITS PROPERTIES.
1. No longer corruptible, but undecaying, vigorous, and immortal.
2. No longer dishonoured by sin and defect, but; holy, beautiful, glorious.
3. No longer weak and frail, but endued with extraordinary capabilities and strength.
4. No longer a natural body subject to sense, passion, and the necessities of the earthly nature, but governed by the Spirit.
III. ITS LIFE. Not natural, but mysteriously sustained by the life-giving Spirit: for there is a natural and there is a spiritual body.
(J. Lyth, D.D.)
Parallel VersesKJV: So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: