You shall not commit adultery.
I. God FORBIDS UNFAITHFULNESS TOWARDS HUSBAND OR WIFE. Any previous step in course of infamy — any kind of incentive to impurity. Indecent conversation. Immodesty in dress. Evil thoughts.
II. RULES FAVOURABLE TO MORAL CHASTITY.
1. Mortify any evil propensity.
2. Strengthen spirituality of mind.
3. Seek society and friendship of good and holy.
4. Fill up time with wholesome and right employment.
5. Observe temperance in all things — eating, sleeping, drinking.
(W. B. Noel, M. A.)
Parallel VersesKJV: Thou shalt not commit adultery.