After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.…
I. IS HE IN YOUR CHURCH ON SUNDAY?
1. Do you thither repair expecting to meet Him?
2. Does His presence banish every irreverent and worldly feeling?
3. Does He meet out to you the Word of Life, and render it sweet to your taste, and nourishing to your soul?
II. IS HE IN YOUR PRAYER-MEETING?
1. Do you, in company with others, meet together weekly and claim the fulfilment of His promise?
2. Is He then causing your hearts to burn within you, and strengthening your grasp on His promises?
3. When you leave does your conduct say, "We have been with Jesus"?
III. IS HE IN YOUR FAMILY?
1. Has he made your home His abode?
2. Does His presence refresh the weariness of toil, loosen the burden of care, and brighten the smile of affection?
3. Does He take your children in His arms and bless them?
4. Does He assure you that you shall form an individual family in heaven?
IV. IS HE IN YOUR HEART?
1. If so He is ever near.
2. If not, seek the Lord while He may be found.
Parallel VersesKJV: After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.