On the following Sabbath, nearly the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord.
Chapter Outline1. Paul and Barnabas are chosen to go to the Gentiles.
6. Of Sergius Paulus, and Elymas the sorcerer.
13. Paul preaches at Antioch that Jesus is Christ.
42. The Gentiles believe;
44. but the Jews talked abusively against Paul,
46. whereupon they turn to the Gentiles, of whom many believe.
50. The Jews raise a persecution against Paul and Barnabas, who go to Iconium.
Jump to PreviousAlmost Assembled City Gathered Hear Hearing Lord's Message Nearly Population Sabbath Together Whole Word
Jump to NextAlmost Assembled City Gathered Hear Hearing Lord's Message Nearly Population Sabbath Together Whole Word
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksActs 13:44 NIV
Acts 13:44 NLT
Acts 13:44 ESV
Acts 13:44 NASB
Acts 13:44 KJV
Acts 13:44 Bible Apps
Acts 13:44 Parallel
Acts 13:44 Biblia Paralela
Acts 13:44 Chinese Bible
Acts 13:44 French Bible
Acts 13:44 German Bible
Acts 13:44 Commentaries