For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."
Cross ReferencesMatthew 13:16
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.
Then Jesus turned to the disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes that see what you see.
One day an expert in the law stood up to test Him. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
1 Peter 1:10
Concerning this salvation, the prophets who foretold the grace that would come to you searched and investigated carefully,
Chapter Outline1. Jesus sends out at once seventy disciples to work miracles, and to preach;
13. pronounces a woe against certain cities.
17. The seventy return with joy;
18. he shows them wherein to rejoice,
21. and thanks his Father for his grace;
23. magnifies the happy estate of his church;
25. teaches the lawyer how to attain eternal life,
30. and tells the parable of the good Samaritan;
38. reprimands Martha, and commends Mary her sister.
Jump to PreviousDesire Desired Hear Heard Kings Numbers Perceive Prophets Wanted Wish Wished
Jump to NextDesire Desired Hear Heard Kings Numbers Perceive Prophets Wanted Wish Wished
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Hebrews 11:13, 39
1 Peter 1:10, 11
LinksLuke 10:24 NIV
Luke 10:24 NLT
Luke 10:24 ESV
Luke 10:24 NASB
Luke 10:24 KJV
Luke 10:24 Bible Apps
Luke 10:24 Parallel
Luke 10:24 Biblia Paralela
Luke 10:24 Chinese Bible
Luke 10:24 French Bible
Luke 10:24 German Bible
Luke 10:24 Commentaries