So too, when a Levite came to that spot and saw him, he passed by on the other side.
Cross ReferencesIsaiah 58:7
Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, to bring the poor and homeless into your home, to clothe the naked when you see him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
Now by chance a priest was going down the same road, but when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
But when a Samaritan on a journey came upon him, he looked at him and had compassion.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus sends out at once seventy disciples to work miracles, and to preach;
13. pronounces a woe against certain cities.
17. The seventy return with joy;
18. he shows them wherein to rejoice,
21. and thanks his Father for his grace;
23. magnifies the happy estate of his church;
25. teaches the lawyer how to attain eternal life,
30. and tells the parable of the good Samaritan;
38. reprimands Martha, and commends Mary her sister.
Jump to PreviousLevite Manner Opposite Passed Side Spot Way
Jump to NextLevite Manner Opposite Passed Side Spot Way
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Timothy 3:2
LinksLuke 10:32 NIV
Luke 10:32 NLT
Luke 10:32 ESV
Luke 10:32 NASB
Luke 10:32 KJV
Luke 10:32 Bible Apps
Luke 10:32 Parallel
Luke 10:32 Biblia Paralela
Luke 10:32 Chinese Bible
Luke 10:32 French Bible
Luke 10:32 German Bible
Luke 10:32 Commentaries