Blessed is that servant whom his master finds doing so when he returns.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus preaches to his apostles to avoid hypocrisy
13. and warns against covetousness, by the parable of the man who set up greater barns.
22. We must not worry about earthly things,
31. but seek the kingdom of God;
33. give alms;
35. be ready at a knock to open to our Lord whensoever he comes.
41. Jesus' disciples are to see to their charges,
49. and look for persecution.
54. The people must take this time of grace;
57. because it is a fearful thing to die without reconciliation.
Jump to PreviousBlessed Bondman Find Finds Good Happy Master Returns Servant Slave
Jump to NextBlessed Bondman Find Finds Good Happy Master Returns Servant Slave
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksLuke 12:43 NIV
Luke 12:43 NLT
Luke 12:43 ESV
Luke 12:43 NASB
Luke 12:43 KJV
Luke 12:43 Bible Apps
Luke 12:43 Parallel
Luke 12:43 Biblia Paralela
Luke 12:43 Chinese Bible
Luke 12:43 French Bible
Luke 12:43 German Bible
Luke 12:43 Commentaries