So Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus replied.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 27:11
Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, who questioned Him: "Are You the King of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus answered.
And the chief priests began to accuse Him of many things.
And they began to accuse Him, saying, "We found this man subverting our nation, forbidding payment of taxes to Caesar, and proclaiming Himself to be Christ, a king."
So Pilate asked Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus replied.
So Pilate went out to them and asked, "What accusation are you bringing against this man?"
"Then You are a king!" Pilate said. "You say that I am a king," Jesus answered. "For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice."
Chapter Outline1. Jesus brought bound, and accused before Pilate.
6. Upon the clamor of the people, the murderer Barabbas is released,
12. and Jesus delivered up to be crucified.
16. He is crowned with thorns, spit on, and mocked;
21. faints in bearing his cross;
27. hangs between two thieves;
29. suffers the triumphing reproaches of the crowd;
39. but is confessed by the centurion to be the Son of God;
42. and is honorably buried by Joseph.
Jump to PreviousIt' Jesus Jews Pilate Question Questioned
Jump to NextIt' Jesus Jews Pilate Question Questioned
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Timothy 6:13
LinksMark 15:2 NIV
Mark 15:2 NLT
Mark 15:2 ESV
Mark 15:2 NASB
Mark 15:2 KJV
Mark 15:2 Bible Apps
Mark 15:2 Parallel
Mark 15:2 Biblia Paralela
Mark 15:2 Chinese Bible
Mark 15:2 French Bible
Mark 15:2 German Bible
Mark 15:2 Commentaries