For John had been telling Herod, "It is not lawful for you to have your brother's wife!"
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is a prophet without honor in his own country.
7. He gives the twelve power over unclean spirits.
14. Various opinions of Jesus.
16. John the Baptist is imprisoned, beheaded, and buried.
30. The apostles return from preaching.
34. The miracle of five loaves and two fishes.
45. Jesus walks on the sea;
53. and heals all who touch him.
Jump to PreviousBrother's Herod John Lawful Repeatedly Right Wife Wrong
Jump to NextBrother's Herod John Lawful Repeatedly Right Wife Wrong
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Kings 22:14
Ezekiel 3:18, 19
Matthew 14:3, 4
Acts 20:26, 27
LinksMark 6:18 NIV
Mark 6:18 NLT
Mark 6:18 ESV
Mark 6:18 NASB
Mark 6:18 KJV
Mark 6:18 Bible Apps
Mark 6:18 Parallel
Mark 6:18 Biblia Paralela
Mark 6:18 Chinese Bible
Mark 6:18 French Bible
Mark 6:18 German Bible
Mark 6:18 Commentaries