When John's disciples heard about this, they came and took his body and laid it in a tomb.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is a prophet without honor in his own country.
7. He gives the twelve power over unclean spirits.
14. Various opinions of Jesus.
16. John the Baptist is imprisoned, beheaded, and buried.
30. The apostles return from preaching.
34. The miracle of five loaves and two fishes.
45. Jesus walks on the sea;
53. and heals all who touch him.
Jump to PreviousBody Corpse Disciples Heard Hearing John's Laid News Resting-Place Thereof Tomb
Jump to NextBody Corpse Disciples Heard Hearing John's Laid News Resting-Place Thereof Tomb
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Kings 13:29, 30
2 Chronicles 24:16
LinksMark 6:29 NIV
Mark 6:29 NLT
Mark 6:29 ESV
Mark 6:29 NASB
Mark 6:29 KJV
Mark 6:29 Bible Apps
Mark 6:29 Parallel
Mark 6:29 Biblia Paralela
Mark 6:29 Chinese Bible
Mark 6:29 French Bible
Mark 6:29 German Bible
Mark 6:29 Commentaries