So Jesus asked the Twelve, "Do you want to leave too?"
Cross ReferencesMatthew 10:2
These are the names of the twelve apostles: first Simon, called Peter, and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John;
and Jesus and His disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
Jesus answered them, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"
Now Thomas called Didymus, one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes.
15. Thereupon the people would have made him king;
16. but withdrawing himself, he walks on the sea to his disciples;
26. reproves the people flocking after him, and all the fleshly hearers of his word;
32. declares himself to be the bread of life to believers.
66. Many disciples depart from him.
68. Peter confesses him.
70. Judas is a devil.
Jump to PreviousAppealed Desire Jesus Leave Twelve Want Wish
Jump to NextAppealed Desire Jesus Leave Twelve Want Wish
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Samuel 15:19, 20
LinksJohn 6:67 NIV
John 6:67 NLT
John 6:67 ESV
John 6:67 NASB
John 6:67 KJV
John 6:67 Bible Apps
John 6:67 Parallel
John 6:67 Biblia Paralela
John 6:67 Chinese Bible
John 6:67 French Bible
John 6:67 German Bible
John 6:67 Commentaries