Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate addressed them again,
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is accused before Pilate, and sent to Herod.
8. Herod mocks him.
12. Herod and Pilate become friends.
13. Barabbas is desired of the people,
24. and is released by Pilate, and Jesus is given to be crucified.
26. He tells the women, that lament him, the destruction of Jerusalem;
34. prays for his enemies.
39. Two criminals are crucified with him.
46. His death.
50. His burial.
Jump to PreviousAddressed Appealed Desire Desiring Desirous Free Jesus Once Pilate Release Wanting Willing Wishing
Jump to NextAddressed Appealed Desire Desiring Desirous Free Jesus Once Pilate Release Wanting Willing Wishing
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Matthew 14:8, 9
LinksLuke 23:20 NIV
Luke 23:20 NLT
Luke 23:20 ESV
Luke 23:20 NASB
Luke 23:20 KJV
Luke 23:20 Bible Apps
Luke 23:20 Parallel
Luke 23:20 Biblia Paralela
Luke 23:20 Chinese Bible
Luke 23:20 French Bible
Luke 23:20 German Bible
Luke 23:20 Commentaries