But Jesus declared, "It also says, 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"
Chapter Outline1. The fasting and temptation of Jesus.
14. He begins to preach.
16. The people of Nazareth marvel at words, but seek to kill him.
33. He cures one possessed of a demon,
38. Peter's mother-in-law,
40. and various other sick persons.
41. The demons acknowledge Jesus, and are reproved for it.
42. He preaches through the cities of Galilee.
Jump to PreviousBear Foot Hands Jesus Moment Shouldst Stone Strike Tempt Test Trial
Jump to NextBear Foot Hands Jesus Moment Shouldst Stone Strike Tempt Test Trial
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Corinthians 10:9
Hebrews 3:8, 9
LinksLuke 4:12 NIV
Luke 4:12 NLT
Luke 4:12 ESV
Luke 4:12 NASB
Luke 4:12 KJV
Luke 4:12 Bible Apps
Luke 4:12 Parallel
Luke 4:12 Biblia Paralela
Luke 4:12 Chinese Bible
Luke 4:12 French Bible
Luke 4:12 German Bible
Luke 4:12 Commentaries