and He began by saying, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."
Chapter Outline1. The fasting and temptation of Jesus.
14. He begins to preach.
16. The people of Nazareth marvel at words, but seek to kill him.
33. He cures one possessed of a demon,
38. Peter's mother-in-law,
40. and various other sick persons.
41. The demons acknowledge Jesus, and are reproved for it.
42. He preaches through the cities of Galilee.
Jump to PreviousAttendant Book Ears Eyes Fixed Fulfilled Hearing Rolling Sat Scripture Speak Synagogue Today To-Day True. Word Writing
Jump to NextAttendant Book Ears Eyes Fixed Fulfilled Hearing Rolling Sat Scripture Speak Synagogue Today To-Day True. Word Writing
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Luke 10:23, 24
John 4:25, 26
Acts 2:16-18, 29-33
LinksLuke 4:21 NIV
Luke 4:21 NLT
Luke 4:21 ESV
Luke 4:21 NASB
Luke 4:21 KJV
Luke 4:21 Bible Apps
Luke 4:21 Parallel
Luke 4:21 Biblia Paralela
Luke 4:21 Chinese Bible
Luke 4:21 French Bible
Luke 4:21 German Bible
Luke 4:21 Commentaries