Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear?' And do you not remember?
Cross ReferencesJeremiah 5:21
Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.
"Son of man, you are living in a rebellious house. They have eyes to see but do not see, and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.
so that, 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.'"
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds the people miraculously;
10. refuses to give a sign to the Pharisees;
14. admonishes his disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod;
22. gives a blind man his sight;
27. acknowledges that he is the Jesus who should suffer and rise again;
34. and exhorts to patience in persecution for the profession of the gospel.
Jump to PreviousEars Eyes Fail Hear Hearing Memory Remember
Jump to NextEars Eyes Fail Hear Hearing Memory Remember
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Isaiah 6:9, 10
Matthew 13:14, 15
Acts 28:26, 27
2 Peter 1:12
LinksMark 8:18 NIV
Mark 8:18 NLT
Mark 8:18 ESV
Mark 8:18 NASB
Mark 8:18 KJV
Mark 8:18 Bible Apps
Mark 8:18 Parallel
Mark 8:18 Biblia Paralela
Mark 8:18 Chinese Bible
Mark 8:18 French Bible
Mark 8:18 German Bible
Mark 8:18 Commentaries