He replied, "If one of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out?
Chapter Outline1. Jesus reproves the blindness of the Pharisees concerning the Sabbath,
3. by scripture,
9. by reason,
13. and by a miracle.
22. He heals a man possessed that was blind and mute;
24. and confronting the absurd charge of casting out demons by Beelzebub,
32. he shows that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall never be forgiven.
36. Account shall be made of idle words.
38. He rebukes the unfaithful, who seek after a sign,
46. and shows who is his brother, sister, and mother.
Jump to PreviousDitch Fall Falls Gets Hand Helping Hold Hole Lift Pit Raise Sabbath Sabbaths Sheep Single Won't
Jump to NextDitch Fall Falls Gets Hand Helping Hold Hole Lift Pit Raise Sabbath Sabbaths Sheep Single Won't
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Exodus 23:4, 5
LinksMatthew 12:11 NIV
Matthew 12:11 NLT
Matthew 12:11 ESV
Matthew 12:11 NASB
Matthew 12:11 KJV
Matthew 12:11 Bible Apps
Matthew 12:11 Parallel
Matthew 12:11 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 12:11 Chinese Bible
Matthew 12:11 French Bible
Matthew 12:11 German Bible
Matthew 12:11 Commentaries