But the One whom God raised from the dead did not see decay.
Cross ReferencesActs 2:24
But God raised Him from the dead, releasing Him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its clutches.
because You will not abandon my soul to Hades, nor will You let Your Holy One see decay.
But God raised Him from the dead,
He has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: 'You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.'
Chapter Outline1. Paul and Barnabas are chosen to go to the Gentiles.
6. Of Sergius Paulus, and Elymas the sorcerer.
13. Paul preaches at Antioch that Jesus is Christ.
42. The Gentiles believe;
44. but the Jews talked abusively against Paul,
46. whereupon they turn to the Gentiles, of whom many believe.
50. The Jews raise a persecution against Paul and Barnabas, who go to Iconium.
Jump to PreviousCorruption Dead Decay Destruction Life Raise Raised Undergo Underwent
Jump to NextCorruption Dead Decay Destruction Life Raise Raised Undergo Underwent
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksActs 13:37 NIV
Acts 13:37 NLT
Acts 13:37 ESV
Acts 13:37 NASB
Acts 13:37 KJV
Acts 13:37 Bible Apps
Acts 13:37 Parallel
Acts 13:37 Biblia Paralela
Acts 13:37 Chinese Bible
Acts 13:37 French Bible
Acts 13:37 German Bible
Acts 13:37 Commentaries