But Jesus passed through the crowd and went on His way.
Chapter Outline1. The fasting and temptation of Jesus.
14. He begins to preach.
16. The people of Nazareth marvel at words, but seek to kill him.
33. He cures one possessed of a demon,
38. Peter's mother-in-law,
40. and various other sick persons.
41. The demons acknowledge Jesus, and are reproved for it.
42. He preaches through the cities of Galilee.
Jump to PreviousBrow Built Cliff Crowd Hill Hurried Midst Outside Passing Right Rose Throw Walked Way
Jump to NextBrow Built Cliff Crowd Hill Hurried Midst Outside Passing Right Rose Throw Walked Way
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
John 18:6, 7
LinksLuke 4:30 NIV
Luke 4:30 NLT
Luke 4:30 ESV
Luke 4:30 NASB
Luke 4:30 KJV
Luke 4:30 Bible Apps
Luke 4:30 Parallel
Luke 4:30 Biblia Paralela
Luke 4:30 Chinese Bible
Luke 4:30 French Bible
Luke 4:30 German Bible
Luke 4:30 Commentaries