During the fourth watch of the night, Jesus went out to them, walking on the sea.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 24:43
But understand this: If the owner of the house had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know when the master of the house will return--whether in the evening, at midnight, when the rooster crows, or in the morning.
Chapter Outline1. Herod's opinion of Jesus.
3. Wherefore John Baptist was beheaded.
13. Jesus departs into a solitary place,
15. where he feeds five thousand men with five loves and two fishes.
22. He walks on the sea to his disciples;
34. and landing at Gennesaret,
35. heals the sick who touch of the hem of his garment.
Jump to PreviousDaybreak Fourth Jesus Lake Night Sea Towards Walking Watch Waves
Jump to NextDaybreak Fourth Jesus Lake Night Sea Towards Walking Watch Waves
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
the fourth watch.
Psalm 93:3, 4
Revelation 10:2, 5, 8
LinksMatthew 14:25 NIV
Matthew 14:25 NLT
Matthew 14:25 ESV
Matthew 14:25 NASB
Matthew 14:25 KJV
Matthew 14:25 Bible Apps
Matthew 14:25 Parallel
Matthew 14:25 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 14:25 Chinese Bible
Matthew 14:25 French Bible
Matthew 14:25 German Bible
Matthew 14:25 Commentaries