So He sent two of His disciples and told them, "Go into the city, and a man carrying a pitcher of water will meet you. Follow him,
Cross ReferencesMatthew 26:18
He answered, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him that the Teacher says, 'My time is near. I will keep the Passover with My disciples at your house.'"
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed, Jesus' disciples asked Him, "Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?"
and whichever house he enters, say to the owner, 'The Teacher asks: Where is My guest room, where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?'
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousBearing Carrying City Disciples Follow Forth Instructions Jar Meet Pitcher Sends Telling Vessel Water
Jump to NextBearing Carrying City Disciples Follow Forth Instructions Jar Meet Pitcher Sends Telling Vessel Water
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Mark 11:2, 3
Matthew 26:18, 19
LinksMark 14:13 NIV
Mark 14:13 NLT
Mark 14:13 ESV
Mark 14:13 NASB
Mark 14:13 KJV
Mark 14:13 Bible Apps
Mark 14:13 Parallel
Mark 14:13 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:13 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:13 French Bible
Mark 14:13 German Bible
Mark 14:13 Commentaries