On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed, Jesus' disciples asked Him, "Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?"
Cross ReferencesDeuteronomy 16:5
You are not to sacrifice the Passover animal in any of the towns the LORD your God is giving you.
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?"
Now the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread were two days away, and the chief priests and scribes were looking for a covert way to arrest Jesus and kill Him.
They were delighted to hear this, and they promised to give him money. So Judas began to look for an opportunity to hand Him over.
So He sent two of His disciples and told them, "Go into the city, and a man carrying a pitcher of water will meet you. Follow him,
Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed.
1 Corinthians 5:7
Get rid of the old yeast, that you may be a new unleavened batch, as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousBread Customary Death Disciples Eat Feast First Food Jesus Killed Killing Lamb Mayest Meal Passover Prepare Ready Sacrifice Sacrificed Slew Unleavened Want Wilt
Jump to NextBread Customary Death Disciples Eat Feast First Food Jesus Killed Killing Lamb Mayest Meal Passover Prepare Ready Sacrifice Sacrificed Slew Unleavened Want Wilt
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Exodus 12:6, 8, 18
Leviticus 23:5, 6
1 Corinthians 5:7, 8
Luke 22:8, 9
LinksMark 14:12 NIV
Mark 14:12 NLT
Mark 14:12 ESV
Mark 14:12 NASB
Mark 14:12 KJV
Mark 14:12 Bible Apps
Mark 14:12 Parallel
Mark 14:12 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:12 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:12 French Bible
Mark 14:12 German Bible
Mark 14:12 Commentaries