Then Moses returned to the camp, along with the elders of Israel.
Cross ReferencesNumbers 11:29
But Moses replied, "Are you jealous on my account? I wish that all the LORD's people were prophets and that the LORD would place His Spirit on them!"
Now a wind sent by the LORD came up, drove in quail from the sea, and dropped them near the camp, about two cubits deep for a day's journey in every direction around the camp.
Chapter Outline1. The burning at Taberah quenched by Moses' prayer
4. The people crave meat, and loathe manna
10. Moses complains of his charge
16. God promises to divide his burden unto seventy elders,
18. and to give the people meat for a month
21. Moses' faith is staggered
31. Quails are given in wrath at Kibroth Hattaavah
Jump to PreviousCamp Elders Israel Responsible Tent-Circle Withdrew
Jump to NextCamp Elders Israel Responsible Tent-Circle Withdrew
Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeThen Moses returned to the camp, along with the elders of Israel.
LinksNumbers 11:30 NIV
Numbers 11:30 NLT
Numbers 11:30 ESV
Numbers 11:30 NASB
Numbers 11:30 KJV
Numbers 11:30 Bible Apps
Numbers 11:30 Parallel
Numbers 11:30 Biblia Paralela
Numbers 11:30 Chinese Bible
Numbers 11:30 French Bible
Numbers 11:30 German Bible
Numbers 11:30 Commentaries