And Jesus told the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."
Cross References1 Samuel 1:17
"Go in peace," Eli replied, "and may the God of Israel grant the petition you have asked of Him."
Jesus turned and saw her. "Take courage, daughter," He said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was cured from that very hour.
"Daughter," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you; go in peace and be free of your affliction."
When Jesus heard this, He was amazed at the centurion. Turning to the crowd following Him, He said, "I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such great faith!"
"Daughter," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you. Go in peace."
Then Jesus said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well!"
"Receive your sight!" Jesus replied. "Your faith has healed you."
Chapter Outline1. Jesus finds a greater faith in the centurion;
10. heals his servant, being absent;
11. raises from death the widow's son at Nain;
18. answers John's messengers with the declaration of his miracles;
24. testifies to the people what opinion he held of John;
31. compares this generation to the children in the marketplaces,
36. and allowing his feet to be washed and anointed by a woman who was a sinner,
44. he shows how he is a friend to sinners, to forgive them their sins, upon their repentance.
Jump to PreviousFaith Forgives Guests Jesus Peace Salvation Saved Sins Themselves
Jump to NextFaith Forgives Guests Jesus Peace Salvation Saved Sins Themselves
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Luke 8:18, 42, 48
Romans 5:1, 2
LinksLuke 7:50 NIV
Luke 7:50 NLT
Luke 7:50 ESV
Luke 7:50 NASB
Luke 7:50 KJV
Luke 7:50 Bible Apps
Luke 7:50 Parallel
Luke 7:50 Biblia Paralela
Luke 7:50 Chinese Bible
Luke 7:50 French Bible
Luke 7:50 German Bible
Luke 7:50 Commentaries